- Designed to work with Autotask
– Optimized for large screens
– Configurable Dashboards
– Responsive design
– Cross-browser compatible
– Auto refresh every 5 minutes
– Active development & support
- Total open tickets per Status
– New vs. Closed (day/week)
– Resource Activity (open tickets, avg.age)
– Queue Health
– Top Active Accounts
– Worked and Billable Hours (day)
– Total Unassigned tickets
– Tickets missing IssueType
– SLA violations
- At a glance overview of Service desk performance
– Early heads-up if response times are slowing or SLA’s are not being met
– Monitor resource/department output in billable hours and tickets
– Motivate Resources to clean house and polish up metrics
Great for big screens and a perfect show-off for visiting customers. All dashboards are configurable and compatible with mobile and tablet screen sizes.
Stay tuned for the latest enhancements and updates
As of now the VM is available with Dashboards for Autotask 1.5.1! That means you won’t have to upgrade all the way from 1.1 up to 1.5.1 when giving the Dashboards a try. Every new release will also result in a new, updated VM. Note that manual updating will...Learn More
This morning we’ve released a new update. The update contains a fix of the main SQL-file that’s used when installing the Dashboards. If you haven’t yet updated, please do!Learn More
'Do it yourself' or 'Full Service'. Take your pick :-)
Got a little time and some Linux/MySQL skills? Download it for free.
Secure Hosting. Worry-free setup. Always up to date.
Includes Team and Personal Sales Dashboards. Always up to date.
If you have any questions please contact us at email@example.com!View Plans and Pricing